Flotation Recovery Improvement
Process IQ provides a turn-key solution to improve flotation recovery and achieve accurate grade control in minerals processing plants.
A typical project includes:
- Plant audit to ascertain the condition of existing plant instrumentation and control and the payback period of an instrumentation and control upgrade.
- Flotation Pulp level measurement instruments,
- Slurry Analysers for grade measurements of both elemental and mineralogy.
- Advanced process control for making use of all available plant measurements for upgrading the recovery performance.
- Increased Recovery
- Accurate Grade Control
- Optimise reagent usage
Improvement through our Value Invention Platform
Process IQ has developed a systematic approach to solving complex problems through the PIQ Value Invention Platform (PIQ VIP) and disciplined process. The platform comprises of hardware and software facilities that assist and support applications for our clients using the internet or on-site network to connect devices and equipment.
Flotation Froth Velocity
Flotation velocity and height measurement as well as volume recovery
Flotation is a complex, multi-variable, interactive process that needs Advanced Process Control tools to effectively stabilise the operation and optimise grade and recovery within the design-related limitations of the plant. The LTM conductivity level measurement provides a very robust solution to the problem of flotation cell pulp level measurement. The Froth Image Analyser can measure froth velocity, height and froth volume recovery. FloatStar Advanced Process Control was specifically developed for this purpose, and include tools like:
- FloatStar Level Stabiliser and pH Control
- FloatStar Flow & Grade-Recovery Optimiser
- FloatStar Reagent Control
Fault detection and controller performance monitoring is part of all the control suites.