MILL VIBRATION ANALYSIS
MillSlicer lets you “see” what is happening inside your operating mill, so there is no need to run blind! MillSlicer has been developed for the minerals industry for SAG mill as well as AG mills. Making use of vibration sensors and state of the art technology, it provides information about the inlet and outlet conditions, as well as what is happening 360° around the rotating mill.
MillSlicer outputs the impact (or toe) position of the charge that can greatly assists control room operators. The combined signals can be used to increase throughput while reducing the energy per ton used. The comprehensive 360° mill vibration analysis produces real-time polar plots and estimates the position of the impact zone. It also calculates a Liner Damage Level signal that can be used to minimise metal-on-metal impact and prolong liner and grinding media life.
- Real-time charge striking position on the mill shell .
- Enable better Mill Feed control.
- Ethernet interface for quick/easy calibration and informative real-time graphics
- PC/Excel file historical data formats for historical vibration analysis to estimate mill liner and bearing wear.
- Remote as well as onsite global support through offices by experienced engineers.
Minimise Downtime by reducing liner damage
Optimised Mill Throughput
Increased Downstream Recovery
Optimise Efficiency (kWh/ton)
USED FOR PROCESS CONTROL
- MILL SPEED CONTROL
- MILL FILL LEVEL CONTROL
- SAFETY CONTROL
- Robust and reliable – acoustic not ideal for the mining environment due to dust and water/slurry spills.
- 3 measurement points with a 360°
- Zero cross talk (no influence from other mills and equipment).
- Measurements are more accurate and comprehensive.
- Easier to install.
- Low maintenance.
- Digital partnership yields improvements at Pueblo Viejo’s mill – At the Pueblo Viejo mine in the Dominican Republic, the SAG mill has hit record throughput levels over the past four months following the implementation of a digital solution
- Perth based company Process IQ ideal partner for United States revolutionary mining technology
- Mining Weekly: http://www.miningweekly.com/article/perth-based-company-process-iq-ideal-partner-for-united-states-revolutionary-mining-technology-2017-09-15/rep_id:3650
- Mining Monthly: http://www.miningmonthly.com/management/maintenance-shutdowns/process-iq-gets-slice-of-digital-control-lab-action/
- Austmine News: http://www.austmine.com.au/News/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/4744/Perth-based-Company-Process-IQ-Ideal-Partner-for-United-States-Revolutionary-Mining-Technology
- Engineering News: https://www.engineeringnews.co.za/article/perth-based-company-process-iq-ideal-partner-for-united-states-revolutionary-mining-technology-2017-09-15
- Mineral Engineering International (MEI): http://www.min-eng.com/comminution/369.html