ONLINE MEASUREMENT OF GRADE OR MASS FLOWS FROM CONCENTRATE SUMPS
FloCam, a product from Mintek, is a low-cost visual flotation monitoring system, providing a real-time measurement of flotation froth velocities on individual flotation cells. Mass-pull between cells can be controlled to a desired ratio, and operators can be alerted immediately of pulping or no-flow conditions.
Live video-feed can be streamed from the FloCam system to the control room, providing operators with information to diagnose and react to operational problems quickly.
- Low-cost implementation, allowing installation on all cells in section of flotation cells.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) cameras to simplify installation
- Live video stream provided to control room
- Instant alerts of no-flow or pulping conditions
- Seamless integration with FloatStar Optimizers
Continuous Power Draw
Reduces response time in correcting non-optimal behaviour
Low cost visual froth monitoring system.