How will IIoT Technology revolutionise data automation on mines and mineral processing plants to help increase productivity
This webinar will explore how an IIoT system disrupts technologies and traditional ways of doing things.
Date: Tue 8th October 2019
Time: 2.30pm AEDT / 11.30am Perth Time
An IIoT system can read all the data from a traditional data historian and many new non-traditional data sources with the help of various technologies. The big promise of the internet of things is that we’ll have more connected operations, connected machines and connected ecosystem. Which technologies and traditional ways of doing things will be disrupted in the process?
In this webinar we will explore practical ways this can happen by looking at a combination of case studies and application ideas:
- What are all the traditional and non-traditional data sources on mines
- How do you get all the data in one place?
- How do you limit the “manual handling” of data?
- How do you get the data out again and what can you do with it?
- Look at some use cases of innovative data manipulation and analytics
- How can mining operations be more connected to internally and to the world?
Register: Click here to register to join this event through AusIMM portal.