We are looking for someone who has an understanding of relevant B2B digital marketing channels and strategies but shows the ability and willingness to create strategies to achieve company goals. The person will also be responsible for tracking various company sales and marketing KPI’s across sales teams.
- Devising marketing strategies aligning with business objectives.
- Implementing and executing marketing campaigns across all digital channels including LinkedIn, Google, Email, SMS, push notifications + more.
- Continually monitor and track the key performance indicators of ongoing campaigns to optimise future output
- Ensure the sales team and marketing teams are aligned in their objectives and follow-up.
What will make you successful
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A can-do attitude to execute any task or find a way of getting it done either by upskilling yourself, subcontracting, or finding innovative ways to make it happen.
- Experience in social media and digital platforms like, LinkedIn, Webinars, Websites, SEO, Google.
- Ideally, you will have a good understanding of technical products for the mining industry.
- Ensure we have consistent messaging and branding on all our communication platforms.
- Ability to communicate the value proposition of our solutions to our clients through our digital media.
- Ability to analyse the marketing KPI’s and make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to think outside the box and ability to interact with the engineering and sales teams to come up with new and innovative ways to sell our products and services.
- Outstanding technical copywriting skills
- Ideally, you will also be able to represent the company at networking events and communicate with potential partners and clients, and uncover new opportunities.
- Flexible working arrangements between the office and home
- Must be living in Perth, Australia, or willing to move to Perth